The Instagram Follower The Instagram Follower

Great work. Lip sync seemed a little slow. You should try doing it on ones and making open and closed mouths a lot more distinctive.

Nicely directed and a great art style

Impressing Your GF: FAIL Impressing Your GF: FAIL

That wasn't too bad, well executed. The Animation/drawings didn't need to be super detailed or fluid for the subject, so It was okay.

Isn't the thumbnail just a blonde version of one of Glen Keane's Ariel stills?

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Fancy pants!

Can I suggest you post an Audio Submission of the song at the end if it isn't already uploaded?

It would definitely promote your page to a different audience and would be a great independent track

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

Looks and sounds great!
One little problem is that crouch is the S key, not the down key as described in the game description.

A pause button would have been nice but hey, I'm gonna be playing this game in a single sitting anyways.

Love everything you guys make.
Keep it up!

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

A gorgeous submission for 72 hours work.
It looks pretty well polished aesthetically, and could make a great series/ larger game.

The only problem as several have said is the controls. Movement is so constrained, and there is no feeling of carrying on momentum when you jump. That being said, left-right movement feels good, and idle floating animations for the food is a great little touch that really added to the overall look.

I don't even know if this has a backstory, and haven't checked if there was a theme for the NGGJ, but fuck it. It's just pretty fun to play

Pleasant Goat Adventure Pleasant Goat Adventure

Too much time spent on needless things

The game moves well, but seeks no point. It is missing some vital components that are present in games similar to this; sound effects for actions such as jumping/landing, the fans and MUSIC being the most obvious.

Overall the game looks better than it plays, and the worst mistake possible is that you misspelt "Start". No game should have spelling mistakes, it should be made and checked and tested. I have looked at your other game, about the sleepwalking goat and it has an interesting gameplay method. (Background music would have made it a brilliant minigame)

I enjoyed the art of these games, but they really need filled out media/narrative-wise before being uploaded. Some more concise descriptions/ storylines would also be a great addition to a future submission

mutated company mutated company

Always happy when "Art from kmau" pops up in my activity

kmau responds: